“We” means HKRIGHT NETWORK.
“You” means the person purchasing our services or any party acting on the customer’s instructions.
“The Registrant” means the person applying for a domain name or any party acting on the Registrant’s instructions.
“The Registry” means the relevant domain name’s Registry.
Domain Name Registration | Premium Domain
1. We make no guarantee or promise that the domain name you wish to register is capable of being registered by or for you or that it will be registered in your name. You should therefore not assume registration of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified that it has or they have been registered. Any action taken by you before such notification is at your own risk.
2. The registration and use of your domain name is subject to the terms and conditions of use applied by the relevant naming authority; you shall ensure that you are aware of those terms and conditions and that you comply with them. You shall have no right to bring any claim against us in respect of refusal to register a domain name. Any administration charge paid by you to us shall be non-refundable notwithstanding refusal by the naming authority to register your desired name.
3. We shall have no liability in respect of the use by you of any domain name; any dispute between you and any other person/company must be resolved between the parties concerned in such dispute. If any such dispute arises, we shall be entitled, at our discretion and without giving any reason, to withhold, suspend or cancel the domain name. We shall also be entitled to make representations to the relevant naming authority but will not be obliged to take part in any such dispute.
4. We shall not release any domain to another provider unless full payment for that domain has been received by us.
Web Site & E-mail Hosting / Dedicated Hosting Server / Dedicated Email Server
Dedicated DNS Server / Special Purpose Dedicated Server (Cloud Based)
1. We make no representation and give no warranty as to the accuracy or quality of information received by any person via the Server and we shall have no liability for any loss or damage to any data stored on the Server.
2. You shall effect and maintain adequate insurance cover in respect of any loss or damage to data stored on the Server.
3. You represent, undertake and warrant to us that you will use the Web Site allocated to you only for lawful purposes. In particular, you represent, warrant and undertake to us that you will not use the Server in any manner which infringes any law or regulation or which infringes the rights of any third party, nor will you permit any other person to do so.
4. You will not post, link to or transmit:
(i) any material which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, malicious, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, blasphemous, profane or otherwise objectionable in any way.
(ii) any material containing viruses or other hostile computer programs.
(iii) any material which constitutes, or encourages the commission of, a criminal offence or which infringes any patent, trade mark, design right, copyright or any other intellectual property right or similar rights of any person which may subsist under the laws of any jurisdiction.
5. You will not send bulk email whether opt-in or otherwise from our network. Nor will you promote a site hosted on our network using bulk email.
6. You will not employ programs which consume excessive system resources, including but not limited to processor cycles and memory.
7. We reserve the right to remove any material which we deem inappropriate from your web site without prior notice. We do not host Warez, Adult or illegal MP3/software content.
8. You shall keep secure any identification, password and other confidential information relating to your account and shall notify us immediately of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account or breach of security, including loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your password or other security information.
9. You shall observe the procedures which we may from time to time prescribe and shall make no use of the Server which is detrimental to our other customers.
10. You shall procure that all mail is sent in accordance with applicable legislation (including data protection legislation) and in a secure manner.
11. Any access to other networks connected to us must comply with the rules appropriate for those other networks.
12. While we will use every reasonable endeavour to ensure the integrity and security of the Server, we do not guarantee that the Server will be free from unauthorized users or hackers and we shall be under no liability for non-receipt or misrouting of email or for any other failure of email.
DNS Control Platform / DNS Setup Service / Dedicated DNS Server (Cloud Based)
The DNS service are made available to you on an “As is” and “As available” basis, with the express understanding that we have no obligation to monitor, control, or enter user content or data. As such, your use of the services is at your own discretion and risk. We make no claims or promises about the quality, accuracy, or reliability of the DNS services, its safety or security, or the services content.
Accordingly, we are not liable to you for any loss or damage that might arise, for example, from the service’s inoperability, website/email service’s unavailability, suspended or security issues. HKRIGHT NETWORK entities expressly disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
DIY web design platform
1.Prior to the use of any online resources, please gain a full understanding of the law relating to copyright information. [Hkright Network] will not be responsible for any copyright infringements or has any legal liability to such or provide any assistance to all of the information/ links set by customers.
2.Due to operational requirement all websites must be powered by [Hkright Network]’s proprietary system. Regardless of the sites are built by customers or via [Hkright Network], the customer shall not possess the site’s source code files.
3.Clients shall understand websites built via (DIY Web Design Platform) provided by [Hkright network] that all associated web pages and downloads or backup files, are neither applicable in other format of web hosting nor to re-use, transform, converse, publish or display on other DIY web design platforms.
1. We shall use our reasonable endeavours to make available to you at all times the Server and the Services but we shall not, in any event, be liable for interruptions of Service or down-time of the Server.
2. We shall have the right to suspend the Services at any time and for any reason, generally without notice.
3. The Services provided to you hereunder and your account with us cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than you. No more than one log-in session under any one account may be used at any time by you. If you have multiple accounts, you are limited to one login session per system account at any time; user programs may be run only during log-in sessions. If your account is found to have transferred to other party, or shows other activity in breach of this sub-clause, we shall have the right to cancel the account and terminate the Services and/or this Agreement immediately.
1. All charges payable by you for the Services shall be in accordance with the scale of charges and rates published from time to time by us on our web site and shall be due and payable in advance of our service provision. We reserve the right to change pricing at any time although all pricing is guaranteed for the period of pre-payment.
2. Payment is due each anniversary month, quarter or year following the date the Services were established until closure notice is given. If you choose to pay by credit card, you therefore authorize us to debit your account renewal fees from your credit card.
1. If you fail to pay any sums due to us as they fall due, we may suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to you.
2. If you break any of these terms and conditions we may suspend the Services and/or terminate this Agreement forthwith without notice to you.
3. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the account(s) / service(s) / server(s) for any reason, without notice, at any time. Furthermore, violation of any of the terms specified in the Terms of Service will result in the termination of your account(s) / service(s).
4. Upon termination of this Agreement or suspension of services, we shall be entitled immediately to block your Web Site and to remove all data located on it.
1. You shall indemnify us and keep us indemnified and hold us harmless from and against any breach by you of these terms of business and any claim brought against us by a third party resulting from the provision of Services by us to you and your use of the Services and the Server including, without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred by us in consequences of your breach or non-observance of this Agreement.
1. All conditions, terms, representations and warranties relating to the Services supplied under this Agreement, whether imposed by statute or operation of law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions including, without limitation, the implied warranty of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby excluded.
2. In any event no claim shall be brought in no event shall we be liable to you for any loss of business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings or for any other indirect or consequential or economic loss whatsoever.
1. Headings are included in this Agreement for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
1. When we collect information from you, It is our policy to meet fully the requirements of the “Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance”
2. Collection of personal information, we will occasionally collect personal information from you which will be processed for the specific purpose which will be given at the time. Such purposes may include applications relating to our web solution services, including but not limited to domain name register services or web hosting services, we will keep updating of our database to ensure that we have accurate information in regard of our register, or for processing of complaints, enquiries or any feedback.
3. In addition to any specific purpose, where personal information is provided by you, we may occasionally use such information to send you electronic promotional materials or updates regarding the services we provide.
4. We shall make a record of visits to our company websites. The record will show the (DNS) domain name server address and details of the pages visited. We only collect aggregate information about the number and types of visitors by reference to their (DNS) domain name server address. This information is only used by us for preparing general statistics on the usage of our company websites.
5. Disclosure and sharing of personal information, all personal information held by us will be kept confidential, save in compliance with the stated purpose of our business which purpose includes the making public of certain information about our registrant. In addition we may provide such information to:
(i) any personnel, agent, adviser, auditor, contractor or service provider who provides services or advice to us in connection with our service operations;
(ii) any person under a duty of confidentiality to us;
(iii) any person to whom we are required to make disclosure under any law applicable in/or outside Hong Kong.
1. You shall be entirely responsible for all use of the Services and agrees to indemnify to us against all and any liability arising, directly or indirectly, and in any jurisdiction, out of the use of the Services. You agree to be abided by all applicable laws (whether of HKSAR or of any relevant jurisdiction) relating to the use of the Services, in particular, but without limitation, you shall not access or publish any matter which violates any laws (whether of HKSAR or of any relevant jurisdiction) and warrants that its use of the Services does and shall not, directly or indirectly, infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights in any jurisdiction.
2. The failure of either party to require performance by the other party of any provision hereof shall not affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall the waiver by either party of breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. Notwithstanding any provisions herein, We may in its full discretion waive any rights that it may have under this service & product agreement or the operation of any term & condition which is to the benefit of us.
1. These service & product agreement together with any documents expressly referred to in them, contain the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous Agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral: between us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation other than those expressly stated in these terms and conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not been made expressly in this Agreement.